Lancôme Advance Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate

a2
As a beauty blogger and a part-time realist, I have to face the fact, I may not age as gracefully as my mama. She has had a more balanced lifestyle compared to mine and at my age, I have easily worn more makeup than mama and my aunts combined. I would love to believe that black don’t crack, but I cannot gamble on that dream. So, in trying to starve Father Time and to keep up with my mum’s time defying beautiful skin, I use Lancôme Advance Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate and I’ve been using it since I was first introduced to it through the 2015 Beauty Bulletin Lancôme Review Club.

doek

Before

Luckily, I was once again chosen to take part in the 2016 Beauty Bulletin Lancôme Review Club and the serum came when I was running low on my current bottle. After the first week of day and night consistent use, my skin lost the tight feeling which I started getting at the end of autumn. The shiny bits of dry skin on my cheeks disappeared with no flakes in sight, my skin felt supple and soft, even before I moisturised.

Second week showed me a healthier-looking skin that needs no foundation coverage and my trusty BB cream became an option, not a necessity. My combination skin seemed more settled too. The perpetual expression lines on my forehead also looked more filled-in and my oily t-zone was not as oily as it was pre Lancôme Advance Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate.

Week4.1

After

The third week continued on the same tangent, the freedom of bare skin and a nose that did not need powdering every four hours felt sweet. I also started skipping the serum in the mornings, opting to use it at night. My skin still looked great all day, happy with sunscreen and loose powder I used in the mornings.

Fourth week got crazy and adding a photo shoot to my loaded plate had me nervous, so I went back to day and night use of the Lancôme Advance Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate, just for control. Turned out that the photo shoot called for natural makeup and the makeup artist loved my flawless skin as it made her work easier, after the makeup I could not take enough selfies, I looked that good.

The price is steep, R780 for a 30 ml Lancôme Advance Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate bottle, the but not unreasonable when you consider the results. I, as a Foschini Brand Ambassador, get 20% off that price at Foschini and I am always willing to share my discount vouchers, to those who ask nicely. This age defying serum can also be bought from selected Edgars, Red Square, Truworths, Stuttafford and Woolworths stores nationwide.
Week4

I am 34, I own and love my age. #LoveYourAge ladies, it’s just a number, it won’t bite.

Love & Respect,
Meka-O

11 comments on “Lancôme Advance Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate”

1. Lebo says:

Oooh my dear Ncomeka your skin looks amazing would love a free voucher please ?

1. Meka-Owethu says:

Thanks babe, where are you based?…Do you follow my blog on Facebook, if you don’t please do so we can chat in real-time to arrange for the vouchers?

2. Bongeka says:

Hello Nyemeka, I’m loving your face , it really shows age is just a number. I would love to get a voucher. Your natural hair looks stunning, clean and manageable. I will be embarking on this journey; but I’m so worried because my hair is too hard.

1. Meka-Owethu says:

Thank you Bongeka, you are too kind.
      The answer to hard/ dry hair is conditioners, all types. That is how I got my afro under control.
      Where are you based in SA, so I can arrange Foschini vouchers for you?

1. Bongeka says:

Thank you I will try your recommended list for first time Naturalists. This coming weekend I will be doing shopping as per your list, then start the journey. I’m based in Pretoria Central

3. Bongeka says:

Sorry for referring to you as Nyameka instead of Ncomeka Meka

1. Meka-Owethu says:

Lol, no stress B 🙂

4. Sandiswa says:

Wow Ncomeka, I just can’t get over how beautiful you hair and skin is!! This piece makes me realize this serum is exactly what my skin needs.
    I enjoy your writing style as well (I am an aspiring blogger myself – lazy though)I feel like I already know you.

1. Meka-Owethu says:

Sandiswa,hold up! I need to hug you. Lol, I know all about feeling lazy, am lazy too, I wish I was more consistent with my post, but I have a day job, so that remains a dream.

Please drop me your blog URL and I will follow.

Thank you for your kind words, I am truly happy that,through my blog, I have connected with you, that is the aim…

5. Sharifa Keita says:

The flawlessness of your skin makes me want to weep. It’s that perfect!

1. Meka-Owethu says: